Price: $ 3,000,000
Property Type Multifamily
Total Lot Size: 0.35 Acres
Year Built: 1930
Number of Units: 23
813 University Avenue is a classic 1930's brick apartment building situated in a prime location in the Marcy-Holmes neighborhood. Inside the 23 unit building there are 2 Efficiency apartments, 8 standard One-Bedroom, 6 oversized One-Bedroom units, and 7 Two-Bedroom units. This historic apartment building caters to undergrad and graduate students at the University of Minnesota Twin Cities campus, and offers hardwood floors, built-in cabinetry, and classic woodwork throughout. Modern improvements include a building-wide Wi-Fi system and a secured entry system that utilized the tenant's smartphone to gain entry.
813 University Avenue is ideally located in the Marcy-Holmes neighborhood of Minneapolis, MN. The building offers superb visibility from both I-35 and University Avenue, with 20,000 drivers passing by on University Ave each day. This location, in close proximity to the University of Minnesota, is the building's key feature, and residents also enjoy easy access to the vibrant St. Anthony Main area and Downtown Minneapolis. The new US BANK Stadium, Target Field, The Minneapolis Convention Center and countless bars, restaurants, and stores are within walking distance or a short drive.
- Unbeatable location on University Avenue with I-35W visibility
- Marcy-Holmes neighborhood
- Hardwood Floors, antique woodwork and cabinets
- Secured Entry
- High Ceilings
- Three and 1/2 Story Design
- Tenant Storage
- All brick exterior
- Efficient Hot Water Heat
- Detached Garage with 10 Stalls
- Located 5 Blocks from University
- Well Maintained and Well Managed
- Laundry Available/Owned – (2 Washers 2 Dryers)
- Smoke Free and Dog Free Buildings
- 100% occupancy with lease effective until 8/31/18.
- Almost all apartments have parent co-signs on their lease.
- All tenants have completed autopay forms to allow easy monthly withdrawals from their bank accounts.
- All tenants are required to carry renter’s insurance.
- Secured entry with access to allow tenants inside by using their phone
- Upgraded Wifi installed in the building with two boosters in 2016
- New hot water heater in Sept 2015
- Electrical system was upgraded to 300 amp, 120/240 Volt in 2003
- Garage shingled roof replaced in 1999